Thursday, December 14, 2006
Life is nothing but an art of drawing without using an eraser
Some people have weird habit of adding a phrase at then end of there mail as if it the motto of there life and they are blind followers of it. Like one of my close friends has the above mentioned line stated at the bottom of a very hilarious mails. I guess she has never heard of "amnesia". Also she hasn’t watched the movie called as PAYCHECK. With the advances made by science in the files of neuro-technology we can choose as to which memories we want to stay with and what we want to be erased. Hope they make this discovery soon since I have many memories which I can easily live without knowing it ever happened. For example the instance I flunked in my semester like the time when my mother caught me sneaking in to the house after a late night party I wasn’t allowed to step outside of my house for a month. There are more painful memories than this which I can live without knowing. However all the happy memories in my life will make my life sound very boring? I guess with the invention of this machine will come an ethical question would it be allowed to erase your memory parents could forcibly erase the satanic memories of their kids it can be a huge violation of the human rights commission. Also if this machine put in to the wrong hands can be very destructive. Hence like all the other innovative inventions of this century this too will be banned. Sad L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment