Sunday, January 21, 2007

Waiting for the sun to rise for me


In the book walking with my shadows i started up a new chapter yesterday. After repeated failures in MBA entrance i realised that the sun has set on me. All i need to do is to wait for the sun to rise for me. Yesterday was my last MBA entrance paper for this financial year. I know i havent given FMS seriously i was almost sleeping. However i am really dissappointed with my self for not performing well in TISS. I really wanted to get into this institute. There is something about this college that is attracting me towards it. Then again i didnt perform well in it. I m waiting for the sun to rise for me. One of my good friends told me that an "exact destruction is better than a common dwelling". I was never born to be lost in this crowd. Somehow i did. Its like a quick sand the more i try to struggle to get out of it the more in go deeper. I will wait for the sun to rise for me. It will one day if not then i will make this darkness my companion and we will walk hands in hands till eternity.
Another year has passed and I am still waiting for the sun to rise for me.

No comments: