Friday, February 23, 2007

Interview question

Day before i had an interview some thing like a mock interview .. they asked me a question Which incident of your life changed your life alot ?
i will accept it bluntly i have never given this a serious thought. Now if i think about it i would say getting into TCS did change the direction of my life alot. There was a depression in the market companies were firing people ... none of my seniors were placed by that time. So when I sat for the interview we were pretty sure I wont be able to make to it. However i was selected. That day 26th june 2004 changed the course of my life. To be honest i was not ready to get into a corporate world. I still wanted to enjoy my college life. That innocence that careless attitude. Now i need to behave more responsibly be more cultured .. more sophisticated.... Oh how much i still miss my carefree attitude ..... I knew that i need to bid farewell to the child inside of me... i need to part with my dolls with my fairy tale world ...
This incident changed my attitude toward life and change my perception of people.
Hence i quote this one.

No comments: