What am I doing here?
I tried so much to get out of this place.
Now am back
Back from where I began my journey
Sometimes I wonder am I going in circles. Every time I cross the road the trees are different the seasons are different. Each time I open my eyes the view is different he is different. Although the dreams the aspirations are the same, the voice in side of me chants the same line.
“I believe I can fly”
Now the breeze is chilling, winter is approaching in need to head south if I have to survive. South seems enchanting hence I began my journey southwards. When I reached there it was dark. So I sat on a bridge over the mystic river and waited for the sun to rise. I waited and waited, many hours must have passed still the darkness ruled. Something seemed strange the sky was empty no stars or moon to ornate it, hence I assume it to be a moonless night. So I rested on the banks of the river with a hope in my heart that when I wake the view would mesmerize me. I might have slept for days or weeks, I was tired because of the long journey. To my astonishment when I woke up it was dark again no light to guide my way. I could only listen to the sound of water in the river. I was thirsty and hungry so I went near the river to drink some water. I started walking towards the river from the sound I figured that the river must have been 2-3 feet ahead of me. I walked for almost an hour but still there were no traces of water, as if it was running away from me. Since I hadn’t eaten in days I was week and started panting. I saw a stone nearby and rested over it still waiting for the sun to rise. My heart beat slowed down and eyelids started to feel heavy like been tied down with stones. I closed my eyes with a hope in my heart that when I wake the view would mesmerize me. Even though my eyes were closed I could feel the cold breeze beneath my wings with a hope that the sun will rise
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
liked your imagination ... try to be a bit more verbose ...
Play of words is ur thing so stick to it.
Post a Comment