Tuesday, January 1, 2008
the good the bad the ugly
Bad is the new good that’s what they tell me. They -the new paper people. Somehow my heart or my mind dosent accepts. I mean this I public ally insulting my IQ. Guilt and conscious over night lost its meaning. They say the level of narcissism in the humans I increasing like the world temperature. No wonder the global warming campaign is going down the drain. One aspect of it that I can still digest is that for each one of u the meaning of good and bad differs. Like in case of my childhood best friend uttering a lie was not just a crime it was a sin however now we try to justify lie as a WHITE lie. We humans are hilarious bending each and every protocol to our satisfaction. Like now a day’s lie that doesn’t hurt any one is a White lie, why not use it to your advantage. For me the world is cut into two halves the white and black, 0s and 1s, the right the wrong, the good the bad, nothing lies in between. It’s either the zenith or the nadir for me. Of course existence of one without another is unconditional. However I don’t believe in the concept of disguised marketing (thanks MBA for enriching my vocabulary). We all are suffering for a virus called as the “heard mentality” instead of listening to our mind we try to do what others are doing. Instead of eating our own food we criticize others cooking. Likewise instead of doing what we believe in, we end up doing things that others approve of or what others feel is good or bad just to get that satisfaction nod. I can be said to be a hypocrite criticizing the heard mentality virus however I too am a victim of it. These books on individualism like Fountain Head many of yours all time favorite might sound too idealistic a revolutionary book which awakens our soul. I found it to be presumptuous it talks about how thinking differently can satisfy one, ironically we all like the concept which in turn makes us all similar. Coming back on the track the BAD & GOOD swing. Lets talk about the various fashion fads in the history in 70s smoking was supposed to be cool or good, drugs in the 80s and latest the bad guys are the “IN” thing. But they didn’t last for long so instead of a stupid magazine telling us what to do and what not too why not for once we use our own head and come up with our own road map instead of walking the ones our parents or loved ones made for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ruchira...gt difficult to track u down...so mentioning a few things here..
where are u...hw are u...pls mail me or else post on my blog or something...
been long lady...missing ur chitter chatter.
Post a Comment