Since I was in my teens I used to be mesmerized by count Dracula his homeland Transylvania. It’s not just because of it sexual hypnotism but because I thought I could relate my self with "It". I discovered the evil side of me the one which I never knew existed. I surfaced all my deepest held desires, my secret passions came to life. I started understanding myself my inner self started unraveling itself. The innocent girl of 16 wasn’t as innocent after all. Even Bram Stoker might not have predicted the intensity of the character he created. I sometimes find my self thinking as to how will it be if I had a real life experience with a Dracula.
What would I do?
Why don’t you ask this question to yourself what will you do and be realistic?
If you ask me I think you don’t need to go out in the dark moonless night to search for a Dracula. Try to concentrate and look within you have you never felt sinful, have you never wanted to do something which you knew no one will approve of. Don’t we all regret something in our past which if given a chance we wish to undo. So let me portrait a picture of the similarities between us and the Count Dracula.
Blood Sucking: I guess in this world some one is sucking your blood and you sre sucking someone else’s.
Cross and garlic: No matter how brave we portray ourselves to be each one of us is scared of something or the other even the legendary bhim was scared of rats.
Repressed sexuality: Okay don’t tell me this but u all have felt this once or the other.
So I guess the creature that had taken most of ours breadth is indeed within us. How spooky is that. J
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment