The famous song by Red Hot Chili Peppers. I tried a lot to find the meaning of this word but unluckily there is no dictionary meaning of this word. Some words like this one are so fluid there meaning changes from person to person. Like the correct usage is like the "Dream of californication". Yesterday I went to get together at my aunts house and I found out that my uncle using the phrase "In morning when I got a call from my boss I had a californication" in the middle of a conversation .This statement caught my eye and did he meant that he had some kind of cramps or did he had a thrashing from his boss I was quite confused as to what it meant. Latter that day I asked my uncle about this conversation he replied and said "Beta, I meant that I had a promotion" how can it mean a promotion on that he said since I was so happy I had a "californication". Okay accepted it’s a fluid word. So what does this phrase means "Dream of californication". It’s a state of day dreaming where you build baseless castles in the air.
When you sit in you bath tub and dreaming of beautiful girls hanging out with you on a beach.
When you are in a boring meeting and then you dream of taking you bosses position least aware of the fact that you need to make a presentation.
When you are giving you IIT examination and dream that how great it would be if you got admission to IITB you entire career will be formed.
According to me this is the state of californication. Completely gibberish isn’t it.
Psychic spies from China
When you sit in you bath tub and dreaming of beautiful girls hanging out with you on a beach.
When you are in a boring meeting and then you dream of taking you bosses position least aware of the fact that you need to make a presentation.
When you are giving you IIT examination and dream that how great it would be if you got admission to IITB you entire career will be formed.
According to me this is the state of californication. Completely gibberish isn’t it.
Psychic spies from China
Try to steal your mind's elation
Little girls from Sweden
Dream of silver screen quotations
And if you want these kind of dreams
It's Californication
It's the edge of the world
And all of western civilization
The sun may rise in the East
At least it settles in the final location
It's understood that Hollywood
sells Californication
No comments:
Post a Comment