Thursday, December 28, 2006
Religion I follow :- GNR
Let’s have a stereotyped starting to this one. Dictionary.com describes religion as "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs". So I guess if I believe in certain thing and it governs most of the actions of my day to day life then I guess I can say I follow a religion called as GNR or short for GUNS AND ROSES. I am highly devoted to it I listen to it almost 10 times a day. I sometimes pray also in front of their poster. Obviously it cannot be human it has to be something like driven by some supernatural power or else how is it possible to put so many people in this world in a trans. Also they have churches where people come and play some of the songs like sweet child of mine just to rejuvenate themselves. So my question is if some one asked me which religion I follow then will saying GNR suffice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment