Thursday, March 8, 2007

i beleive


You might not consider me at par with your intelligence
However there are certain things I believe in
I believe that
No matter how dark the night is
The sun will rise the other day
I believe that
If you think you are all alone
Go in the light and stand
You will find a shadow always besides you
I believe that
Even though you feel rock bottom
An ice-cream will always make you feel better
Only just for a moment
I believe that
There is no better cure for sadness
Then having a good laugh with your friends
I believe that
Life is too short to waste on some one or something
Always take a moment to look around
You just might realize how much you have been missing out
I believe that
All beginnings are good
No matter how small they may be
Something is better than nothing
I believe innocence should never be stolen
I believe trust should never be broken
I believe life should never end
I believe hope should never be lost
I believe I does not exists without we

No comments: